ZBrush is a 3D sculpting and modelling app. It has some unique features that ca – when in the hands of exceptionally skilled and knowledgable artists – can produce truly amazing results. Sadly I’m not one of those people.
The ZBrush interface has always been a subject of debate, being unlike any other. It’s a bit like Marmite in that respect. Although I do like Marmite, I just don’t really “get” ZBrush. Maybe one day, ey?
So far I've written 25 ZBrush articles for this site.
Here's a list of every single one.If you prefer a view with teaser content and pictures, take a look at the ZBrush Archives.
- Editing DAZ clothing using a reference figure in ZBrush
- Creating ZBrush Morphs for DAZ Studio without GoZ
- How to create DAZ Studio Morphs with ZBrush
- Where is the Symmetry Option in ZBrush
- How to apply textures in ZBrush
- Getting started with ShadowBox in ZBrush
- How to add thickness in ZBrush using Panel Loops
- How to extract geometry from an existing mesh in ZBrush
- How to add thickness to an object in ZBrush using the Move Tool
- How to cut holes in ZBrush
- How to select multiple parts of a brush in ZBrush
- How to enable the Magnifying Glass in ZBrush
- How to create seamless texture tiles in ZBrush using the elusive Tilde Key
- How to remove polygons from your model in ZBrush
- Getting started with the ZModeler in ZBrush
- Painting textures with 2D tools using ZAppLink in ZBrush
- Creating UV Maps with UV Master in ZBrush
- Creating Texture Maps in ZBrush
- How to use GoZ in ZBrush
- How to fix “insufficient disk space” error for GoZ in ZBrush
- Changing the colours of the Popup Help in ZBrush
- Navigating 3D Space in ZBrush
- How to use Spotlight in ZBrush
- The First 48 Hours with ZBrush
- Mes vacances avec ZBrush